1) Contact Congress now to express your support for public access to taxpayer-funded research and for this bill. Act now through the ATA Legislative Action Center.
2) Issue a public statement of support from your organization and share it widely with members, colleagues, and the media. Send a copy to sparc [at] arl [dot] org to be featured here.
3) Join the Alliance to support the continued advancement of public access to research in the U.S. Institutional membership is FREE.
4) Share news with friends and colleagues.
| | | | |
5) Add this image to your Web site and show your support for taxpayer access to federally funded research:
6) Explore our Issue pages for time-sensitive calls to contact Congress and express your support